PocketPC Client support clipboard sharing and audio redire..

I am using a PocketPC(IPAQ 4700) to connect my Windows XP Remote Desktop
service. The graphic and speed are quite good, but it can not share the
clipboard, and the audio not direct to my PocketPc .

The PocketPc is running the Windows Mobile 2003 Second Edition and using the
Terminal Services Client for PocketPC 2002 .

Is there are any settings i need to set?
Or any new client software able to do that ?

Thanks a lot

--
Andrew349

Those items are not supported by the PocketPC TSC... AFAIK, upgrades to TSC on the PocketPC are not
on the immediate or far horizon...

--
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)