REMOTE DESKTOP PROBLEM

I have finally set up my work computer and the router to use RD. I have a
problem however when I log in. I can get into my computer and see the
desktop but I can not do anything. I can move the mouse but I can not click
on anything and the keyboard does not work. Does anyone have any idea why
this is happening? Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

I would...

Double check your options and select the correct connection type in the "Options -> Experience"
window.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/mobility/learnmore/russel_august27.mspx

Check to see if the video drivers on the RDP host are the latest.

--
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

"wwoodiv" <wwoodiv@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have finally set up my work computer and the router to use RD. I have a
> problem however when I log in. I can get into my computer and see the
> desktop but I can not do anything. I can move the mouse but I can not click
> on anything and the keyboard does not work. Does anyone have any idea why
> this is happening? Thanks in advance for any help you can give me.

Hi AL,
Thanks for writing back. I have updated the video driver on both machines.
Just so you know I have PRO with SP2 on my work computer and HOME with SP2 at
my home computer. I'm still not able to control my work computer. Any other
things I could check out. I havent found any other postings that adress the
problem I'm haveing. Thanks again for your help.