Encore-how to change completed project to PAL?

I have a complete project done in Adobe Encore. When I first start up
the program, I choose the NTSC format. Now that I have the completed
project and have burned off a few DVD's I was thinking I would like to
burn one off in PAL format to mail to a friend in Europe.

Is there a way to change the format of a completed project to do this
in Encore?
2 answers Last reply
More about encore change completed project

    "Rec Digital" wrote ...
    >I have a complete project done in Adobe Encore. When I first start up
    > the program, I choose the NTSC format. Now that I have the completed
    > project and have burned off a few DVD's I was thinking I would like to
    > burn one off in PAL format to mail to a friend in Europe.
    >
    > Is there a way to change the format of a completed project to do this
    > in Encore?

    You likely need to convert the source material to PAL
    and then start a new project in Encore that is designated
    as PAL. Seems unlikely that Encore will transcode after
    you have created thte project.

    > "Rec Digital" wrote ...
    >>I have a complete project done in Adobe Encore. When I first start up
    >> the program, I choose the NTSC format. Now that I have the completed
    >> project and have burned off a few DVD's I was thinking I would like to
    >> burn one off in PAL format to mail to a friend in Europe.
    >>
    >> Is there a way to change the format of a completed project to do this
    >> in Encore?
    >
    > You likely need to convert the source material to PAL
    > and then start a new project in Encore that is designated
    > as PAL. Seems unlikely that Encore will transcode after
    > you have created thte project.

    Most European DVD players connected via scart to a TV (and ALL PCs), will
    play NTSC DVDs no problem.

    Mike

Tuner Cards Format Graphics