Minolta SRT 101

Anyone out there know where I could find
the owner's manual for the SRT 101.
Camera is in mint condition but no manual.
I know the camera is about 40 years old and
not even camera stores have them anymore.

booboo@telus.ca (Roy B) writes:
> Anyone out there know where I could find
> the owner's manual for the SRT 101.
> Camera is in mint condition but no manual.
> I know the camera is about 40 years old and
> not even camera stores have them anymore.

This guy has it for sale for $6.95:
http://www.manualsunlimited.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=960&osCsid=4b2626d968333cd8c9b4dcfb9ef556dd
(I've never used his servics, so I don't know if it is worth it.)

Minolta has a download page for old manuals:
http://kmpi.konicaminolta.us/eprise/main/kmpi/content/cam/cam_SupportCenter/Support_Manual
Didn't find the SRT 101, but the SRT 20x is there, and is very
similar.
"Don't follow leaders // Watch the parkin' meters" - Bob Dylan

Thank you for your prompt response but I got the
Owner's manual from another poster in alt.minolta.support
It's in pdf form for download and it's free.
Again thanks for your help. The URL is below.

http://fisher.osu.edu/~smith_3383/downloads/photography/manuals/srt-101.pdf

On 09 Jun 2005 04:55:34 +0200, Gisle Hannemyr <gisle+news@ifi.uio.no>
wrote:

>booboo@telus.ca (Roy B) writes:
>> Anyone out there know where I could find
>> the owner's manual for the SRT 101.
>> Camera is in mint condition but no manual.
>> I know the camera is about 40 years old and
>> not even camera stores have them anymore.
>

>This guy has it for sale for $6.95:
>http://www.manualsunlimited.com/catalog/product_info.php?products_id=960&osCsid=4b2626d968333cd8c9b4dcfb9ef556dd
>(I've never used his servics, so I don't know if it is worth it.)
>
>Minolta has a download page for old manuals:
>http://kmpi.konicaminolta.us/eprise/main/kmpi/content/cam/cam_SupportCenter/Support_Manual
>Didn't find the SRT 101, but the SRT 20x is there, and is very
>similar.
>--
>- gisle hannemyr [ gisle{at}hannemyr.no - http://folk.uio.no/gisle/ ]
> "Don't follow leaders // Watch the parkin' meters" - Bob Dylan

comhytek

Distinguished
Oct 15, 2011

Anyone out there know where I could find
the owner's manual for the SRT 101.
Camera is in mint condition but no manual.
I know the camera is about 40 years old and
not even camera stores have them anymore.

I hope this may help you! I have stumbled upon a manual for SRT 101 while I was looking for the manual of my SRT 101b camera. I really don't remember the site where I've download the manual. I am more than willing to share the manual I've acquired from a friendly site who uploaded the manual. I am hoping the webmaster would be kind to guide me how to upload this manual you are looking for and for the best interest of members who happens to own the same camera we have.
More power to you/all!