remote web work place inactivity time out setting

With a Remote Web Work Place session.

It is possible to change the time out so that it does not close the window
for inactivity for a longer time frame.
2 answers Last reply
More about remote work place inactivity time setting

    Is RWW closing or your remote desktop session? If it is the remote
    desktop session, then you need to change this via Group Policy
    (Computer Configuration=>Administrative Templates =>
    Windows Components => Terminal Services => Timeout.)
    ---
    Jeffrey Randow (Windows Networking MVP)

    http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com
    Windows Network Technology Community -
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/community/centers/networking/default.mspx
    Windows Home Networking Community -
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/communities/wireless.mspx

    Christopher Hart wrote:
    > With a Remote Web Work Place session.
    >
    > It is possible to change the time out so that it does not close the
    > window for inactivity for a longer time frame.

    I noticed that you also have a reply to this in m.p.windows.server.sbs. In
    the future, please don't multipost - if you need to post to multiple groups,
    it's best to crosspost instead, by posting a single message to a handful of
    relevant groups (separate the NG names with commas) so that everyone can
    follow the thread. This makes it easier for everyone, including you.

Microsoft Windows XP