how does send ctrl + g to remote pc?

I work at home and use windows xp to connect my office pc. it works.
I need send a ctrl+g to remote pc. (a application needed)
I have tried it and does not work.
any ideal?

Thanks in advance!

ld

wld wrote:
> I work at home and use windows xp to connect my office pc. it works.
> I need send a ctrl+g to remote pc. (a application needed)
> I have tried it and does not work.
> any ideal?

That's strange.
In a remote desktop session, I just tried it (CTRL+G) and it worked fine.
(In notepad, it does a "goto line".)

What "application" is this? Does it work in your remote desktop notepad as
it did mine?
(In other words, is it the application or is it the keystrokes?)

--
<- Shenan ->

"Shenan Stanley" <news_helper@hushmail.com> wrote in message news:<#0evewwzEHA.2572@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl>...
> wld wrote:
> > I work at home and use windows xp to connect my office pc. it works.
> > I need send a ctrl+g to remote pc. (a application needed)
> > I have tried it and does not work.
> > any ideal?
>
> That's strange.
> In a remote desktop session, I just tried it (CTRL+G) and it worked fine.
> (In notepad, it does a "goto line".)
>
> What "application" is this? Does it work in your remote desktop notepad as
> it did mine?
> (In other words, is it the application or is it the keystrokes?)
>
> --
> <- Shenan ->

Thanks Shenan!! It works. I use ibm notebook. left CTRL does not work,right
CTRL works. Thanks again.