Justin

This is about sums it all up - but feel free to add your own apology and
pass it along

Yes, I know the saying goes, "Much Ado About Nothing" and unlike that
Shakespearean play the Iraqi prisoner abuse is no comedy but it does
involve politics of a sort. It IS something. For better or worse, it
will remain an issue.

On the one hand, right thinking Americans will abhor the stupidity of
the actions while, on the other hand, political glee will take control
and fashion this minor event into some modern day My Lai massacre.

I heard some Arabs are asking for an apology. I humbly offer mine here.

I am sorry the Muslim terrorists didn't apologize for flying a jet into
the World Trade Center on 9/11 that collapsed killing thousands of
innocent people and severely damaging St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Church
- one of OUR Holy Sites.

I am sorry they didn't apologize for flights 11, 77, 93, and 175, the
USS Cole, the embassy bombings and so much more.

I am sorry that an estimated 30% of Muslim population in the US are
commited to the destruction and downfall of our government, our system
and our country.

I am sorry we don't summarily deport them.

I am sorry that the last seven times the Americans took up arms and
sacrificed the blood our youth it was in the defense of Muslims (Bosnia,
Kosovo, Gulf War 1, Kuwait, etc.)

I am sorry that all of the murderers on 9/11 were Arabs.

I am sorry that Arabs have to live in squalor under savage
dictatorships.

I am sorry that their leaders squander their wealth.

I am sorry that their governments breed hate for the US in their
religious schools.

I am sorry that Yasir Arafat was kicked out of every Arab country and
highjacked the Palestinian "cause."

I am sorry that no other Arab country will take in or offer more than a
token amount of financial help to those same Palestinians.

I am sorry that the USA has to step in and be the biggest financial
supporters of poverty stricken Arabs while the insanely wealthy Arabs
blame the USA.

I am sorry that our own left wing elite and our media can't understand
any of this.

I am sorry the United Nations scammed the poor people of Iraq out of the
"Food for oil" money so they could get rich while the common folk
suffered.

I am sorry that some Arab governments pay the families of homicide
bombers upon their death.

I am sorry that the homicide bombers think babies are a legitimate
target.

I am sorry that our troops died to free more Arabs.

I am sorry the Arabs had gang rape rooms.

I am sorry the Arabs killed thousand of dissidents dunping them in mass
graves like garbage.

I am sorry that Muslim extremists have killed more Arabs than any other
group.

I am sorry they show so much restraint when their brothers in arms are
killed.

I am sorry that foreign trained terrorists are trying to seize control
of Iraq and return it to a terrorist state.

I am sorry we don't drop a few dozen Daisy Cutters on Fallujah.

I am sorry every time the terrorists hide they find a convenient "Holy
Site."

I am sorry Michael Moore is American; he could feed a medium sized
village in Africa.

We will hopefully punish those responsible because that's what we do.
We hang out our dirty laundry for the entire world to see. We move on.
That's why we are hated so much. We don't hide this stuff like the Arab
countries that are now demanding an apology.

Concerning the prisoner abuse issue. Deep down inside when most
Americans saw this reported in the news the feeling was... "so what?"
We lost hundreds and had our prisoners tortured and executed savagely
withour compassion. However, we are chastized globally for
"humiliating" a few prisoners.
Sure it was wrong, sure it dramatically hurts our cause, but until
captured we were trying to kill these same prisoners! Now we're
supposed to wring our hands because a few were humiliated? Come on. I
have bitter memories of our own people killed, mutilated and burnt
amongst joyous crowds of celebrating Fallujans. Have you forgotten our
fallen Americans and other peace seeking people everywhere from the
World Trade Center to Iraq?

These Muslim terrorists would have a much better chance of finding those
72 virgins than getting an apology from this American.
I'm sorry that we don't just drop a few "Special Weapons (nukes)" on
each trouble city in Iraq and when finished ask if there is any other
that wants to continue terrorism against the US, we'll be glad to oblige
them to see Allah.

Justin wrote:
> This is about sums it all up - but feel free to add your own apology and
> pass it along
>
> Yes, I know the saying goes, "Much Ado About Nothing" and unlike that
> Shakespearean play the Iraqi prisoner abuse is no comedy but it does
> involve politics of a sort. It IS something. For better or worse, it
> will remain an issue.

Wrong group. This is a Counterstrike group (hence the blemingly obvious
name 'alt.games.half-life.counterstrike'). Have a hard time
understanding that?

Regards,
Jon