Free DVD rippers

Hey all,

Just wondering if you could recommend any good free DVD rippers, I want
to copy a DVD but im always told that i cant because of a copyright
problem, is there anyway i could bypass this and which is the best
software to do this,
Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Colm

adrian

Distinguished
Jan 10, 2001

<cwynnes@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Hey all,
>
> Just wondering if you could recommend any good free DVD rippers, I want
> to copy a DVD but im always told that i cant because of a copyright
> problem, is there anyway i could bypass this and which is the best
> software to do this,
> Any help would be greatly appreciated,

Get DVDdecrypt. It removes the protection and dumps it to an ISO image or
directory on your HD.

use dvdshrink
its free, and works great

Adrian wrote:
> <cwynnes@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > Hey all,
> >
> > Just wondering if you could recommend any good free DVD rippers, I
want
> > to copy a DVD but im always told that i cant because of a copyright
> > problem, is there anyway i could bypass this and which is the best
> > software to do this,
> > Any help would be greatly appreciated,
>
> Get DVDdecrypt. It removes the protection and dumps it to an ISO
image or
> directory on your HD.

Yeah.. DVD Shrink is the way to go. DVD Decrypter is great too, but
the problem is that most DVD's aren't going to fit on DVD media unless
you have a new dual-layer burner. DVD Shrink does a fantastic job and
it's easy and FREE!

Check out http://www.doom9.net