Adobe Encore: how to add file to background library???

jt

I created a Photoshop file that appears to have the same properties as
the included background files but when I try to add it to the
backgrounds list it compains "wrong file format". Anyone know the
secret?

jt

Well, to answer my own question in case anyone else cares:

I still don't know how to add a new bg to the library, but for the
practical approach, importing it as a menu asset and then dragging it
from the project window to the menu window certainly accomplishes the
goal. The only other caveat is to size the psd correctly - e.g. 720 x
480 for normal NTSC DV, but also remember to set the pixel aspect
ratio (.9 in that case)