RDP Client Connection Broken Error

November 23, 2004 1:47:01 PM

What does the following error mean and what may have caused it to occur? The
user was connected to a Windows 2000 terminal server session: "The connection
to the remote computer has been broken. This may have been caused by a
network error. Please try to reconnect to the remote computer."

Any ideas? Please advise, thank you.
Anonymous
November 23, 2004 10:53:09 PM

Amanda George <AmandaGeorge@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> What does the following error mean and what may have caused it to
> occur? The user was connected to a Windows 2000 terminal server
> session: "The connection to the remote computer has been broken.
> This may have been caused by a network error. Please try to
> reconnect to the remote computer."

It means exactly what it says: the disconnection was caused by a network
error. Try reconnecting.

--
Robin Walker
rdhw@cam.ac.uk

I understand the error and reconnection works, but what is the root cause or
possible network-related issues that could cause this type of behavior?

!