Fuji FinePix - How number photos sequentially?

I have used a Fuji A210 for months and like that it numbers photos
sequentially, remembering the "last number" even when I empty all the
photos off the XD card.

My newer Fuji S3000 starts the picture number over at 0001 each time I empty
the memory card. How can I make it use numbers in sequence, and not start
over each time?

--
[For spam reasons, I dump all email sent to my above email. Please reply to
the newsgroup.]

My two Fuji's had an option in the setup

read your manual as previously answered.