Right-Click not working with Remote Desktop

I'm connecting from my home Windows XP Pro (SP1) box to my work machine (also
Win XP Pro SP1). I'm going through Cisco VPN Client 4.0.3. I'm connected
fine via Remote Desktop Connection, but right-click on the remote desktop
doesn't seem to work. It looks like it's trying to work, but it never paints
the options on the screen.

Anyone encounter this before? When I do remote desktop from another
machine in the office (ie: without VPN running) I can right-click fine.

Other wrinkle here is that my machine at work has dual monitors - would that
affect it at all?

Thanks.

Wanted to update this - I solved the problem. I think I had so many options
set that I was suffering performance-wise. So I removed a lot of the extra
options offered by Remote Desktop and now I can right-click no problem (and
everything is generally faster)

On the Remote Desktop Connection dialog (before connecting) I went to the
"Experience" tab and selected "Custom" from the dropdown - and unchecked all
the boxes. On the "Display" tab, I chose 15-bit color instead of 16-bit. On
the "Local Resources" tab, I chose "Leave sound at remote computer" (I did,
however, leave "Disk Drives" checked so that I could move files back and
forth between both machines)

Hope this helps.

Thanks for letting us know--it does help.