solution to remote copy/paste problem?

Is there a "proper" Windows XP fix for the remote copy/paste issue described
in the "copy/paste not working" thread of Nov 18, other than the workaround I
came up with (running clipbrd.exe in background on host)? I know there's a
hotfix for Server 2003 for what seems like the exact same issue. Does that
also apply to XP?

Dave
1 answer Last reply
More about solution remote copy paste problem

    I would expect 840872 would also apply to Windows XP but you'll need to make
    the call to confirm.

    --
    Regards,

    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]
    http://www.microsoft.com/protect

    "Dave Christie" wrote:
    | Is there a "proper" Windows XP fix for the remote copy/paste issue
    described
    | in the "copy/paste not working" thread of Nov 18, other than the
    workaround I
    | came up with (running clipbrd.exe in background on host)? I know there's
    | hotfix for Server 2003 for what seems like the exact same issue. Does
    that
    | also apply to XP?
    |
    | Dave

Microsoft Windows XP