Jan

Does the remote desktop connection support Windows NT 4.0 ? What do I need
for remote access on windows NT 4.0, and is there other alternatives to the
windows apps that work nice ?

jan wrote:
> Does the remote desktop connection support Windows NT 4.0 ? What do I
> need for remote access on windows NT 4.0, and is there other
> alternatives to the windows apps that work nice ?

You can't host Remote Desktop or Terminal Services on NT4. NT had its own
terminal server version, I believe. If you want to do remote admin on an NT
box, you can use RealVNC, UltraVNC, etc -

If you mean, can you use the Remote Desktop client on an NT workstation to
connect to a TS/Remote Desktop session on Win2k Server, Win2003 server, or
WinXP Pro, yes, you can. You can download the client here:
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=a8255ffc-4b4a-40e7-a706-cde7e9b57e79&DisplayLang=en