Incoming connection via Modem

roy

Distinguished
Jan 29, 2003

Please tell me how I can schedule my PC to accept incoming calls via modem?

--
RCML

You can refer to the following link:
http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/Windows/XP/all/reskit/en-us/Default.asp?url=/resources/documentation/Windows/XP/all/reskit/en-us/prcg_cnd_lmno.asp

1) Your modem will be automatically detected as a Plug'N Play device
2) Select the modem in the device list of Incoming Connection Configuration
wizard.

Let me know if you have any further issues.

--
Thanks,
Janani.

---------------------------------

"Roy" <Roy@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Please tell me how I can schedule my PC to accept incoming calls via
modem?

> --
> RCML

I haven't checked Janani V's links, but what I've recommended in the past
has been:

Net start remoteaccess
net stop remoteaccess

in scheduled jobs with the scheduler of your choice.