Best MPEG 2 Editor

pat

Expert

In the following group, are there any most recommended.

(1) Canopus Edius 2.5 MPEG Editor.

I added the Edius 2.5 because its supposed to be able to edit MPEG
1/2. In fact, its a full video Editor like Vegas or Premiere. And I'd like a
comment about how it compares with those two products, while we're at it.

(2) Canopus MPEGCradt Editor.

(3) HonesTech 6.1 MPEG Editor/

(4) TMPGEnc MPEG Editor

(5) Womble Video Wizard MPEG Editor.

So far, most people seem to prefer the Womble because it does not decompress
the MPEG and re-compress it. Which would cause loss. it apparently lets you
edit the compressed MPEG.

"Pat" <hotpatpar@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> In the following group, are there any most recommended.
>
> (1) Canopus Edius 2.5 MPEG Editor.
>
> I added the Edius 2.5 because its supposed to be able to edit MPEG
> 1/2. In fact, its a full video Editor like Vegas or Premiere. And I'd like
> comment about how it compares with those two products, while we're at it.
>
> (2) Canopus MPEGCradt Editor.
>
> (3) HonesTech 6.1 MPEG Editor/
>
> (4) TMPGEnc MPEG Editor
>
> (5) Womble Video Wizard MPEG Editor.
>

> So far, most people seem to prefer the Womble because it does not
> decompress
> the MPEG and re-compress it. Which would cause loss. it apparently lets
> you
> edit the compressed MPEG.

You should add VideoReDo to your list. You can try it for
30 days, and see how fast and configurable it is. It works a
lot like the Womble products, but it also has features to insure
the sync data is properly handled.

www.VideoReDo.com

Luck;
Ken