rendering for web. one export.. multiple formats?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
Share
January 20, 2005 9:50:44 PM

Hi.. new to the formum but looking for a way to make my life easier and
save time.

I'm using vegas video 3. I know.. don't laugh. company won't upgrade.

anyway. i'm creating a video for use on the web but very tired of
rendering 3 different formats. is there any way to maybe batch render
or have it create 3 formats at once?

is there any 3rd party tools that will let me load up a DV quality
720x480 vid and have it run the export behind the scenes AND create my
asx and ram files?

thanks for any help.

(here's one of the videos recently done)
http://media.hot97.com/av/video/smackfest05_day3_hi.asx

keith.
Anonymous
January 21, 2005 2:29:42 AM

winner@soulshot.com wrote:
> Hi.. new to the formum but looking for a way to make my life easier
> and save time.
>
> I'm using vegas video 3. I know.. don't laugh. company won't upgrade.
>
> anyway. i'm creating a video for use on the web but very tired of
> rendering 3 different formats. is there any way to maybe batch render
> or have it create 3 formats at once?
>
> is there any 3rd party tools that will let me load up a DV quality
> 720x480 vid and have it run the export behind the scenes AND create my
> asx and ram files?
>
> thanks for any help.
>
> (here's one of the videos recently done)
> http://media.hot97.com/av/video/smackfest05_day3_hi.asx
>
> keith.

The power of scripting allows you to do this very easily. Unfortunately
for you though, you need at least Vegas 4 to get that feature :-(
It's only $200 to upgrade to Vegas 5. Try very hard to convince your boss
to find the money. The new features are definitely worth it.

Mike
!