adjust VFW divX codec

I want to use divX encoder filter (5.2 version) inside graphedit. How
do I adjust the encoder's bitrate? I don't see this option (or many
other options under the properties menu).

Bubba

<bubbabudge@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I want to use divX encoder filter (5.2 version) inside graphedit. How
> do I adjust the encoder's bitrate? I don't see this option (or many
> other options under the properties menu).
>
> Bubba

I take it a right click on the filter doesn't give you a
"Filter Properties" and/or when you click on the "Filter
Properties" you don't have a bitrate setting? You
could try right clicking the output pin(s) sometimes
that's were the setting is. As you might guess I haven't
used that particular filter.

Luck;
Ken