Best way to take a jpeg snapshot from mpeg movie?

What do I need? The platform is Windows 2000. I have an ATI AIW card. Under
ATI MMC, I can take snapshots from live TV, but not from File Player.

Thanks.

> What do I need? The platform is Windows 2000. I have an ATI AIW card.
Under
> ATI MMC, I can take snapshots from live TV, but not from File Player.
>
> Thanks.

USe WinDVD or PowerDVD, they both have a screenshot function, or load the
file into VirtualDub and do it from there.

"Chris M" <dontsendmeyoursp@m.aus.co.de> wrote in message
>> What do I need? The platform is Windows 2000. I have an ATI AIW card.
> Under
>> ATI MMC, I can take snapshots from live TV, but not from File Player.
>>
>> Thanks.
>
> USe WinDVD or PowerDVD, they both have a screenshot function, or load the
> file into VirtualDub and do it from there.

Most any MPEG Editor will do that also, if you don't
have one checkout VideoReDo at www.VideoReDo.com

Luck;
Ken