sniper sprite gone

I have Condition Zero, and the dot in the middle of my sniper scope
sprite dissapeared.....

So I tried installing a custom scope sprite, only to find there is no
sprites directory in CZ. So I made one and put sniper_scope in that
directory, but still nothing. Any ideas?

trey

Distinguished
May 21, 2004

> I have Condition Zero, and the dot in the middle of my sniper scope
> sprite dissapeared.....
>
> So I tried installing a custom scope sprite, only to find there is no
> sprites directory in CZ. So I made one and put sniper_scope in that
> directory, but still nothing. Any ideas?

Valve did it on purpose, to force you to create blind spots when you use a
scoping rifle. Bad luck bro, but there's probably no way to fix it.

onion