What would be the BEST program to burn mpeg's to DVD format ??

I tried Ulead DVD Factory
MGI Videowave 5
Nero
but Roxio Easy DVD Creator 6 seems to work the best !

They all seem to take a long time to convert which I understand is NORMAL.
I am using a p4 3.0G

any input would be appreciated!

"Virii" <ivanmarchuk@rogers.com> wrote in message
> What would be the BEST program to burn mpeg's to DVD format ??
>
> I tried Ulead DVD Factory
> MGI Videowave 5
> Nero
> but Roxio Easy DVD Creator 6 seems to work the best !
>
> They all seem to take a long time to convert which I understand is NORMAL.
> I am using a p4 3.0G
>
> any input would be appreciated!

Now try TMPGEnc DVD Author www.pegasys-inc.com
and DVDLab. One of those might surprise you.

Luck;
Ken