Tsunami Disaster Video and Photo CD-Rom now available. Approximately
650 Megabytes of Tsunami Video footage from before, during and after
the deadly tsunami waves hit in December 2004.

The videos and photos contain extremely graphic scenes. Get your copy
of the Tsunami Video and Photo CD from
http://www.sci-bercellar.com/tsunami

50% of the funds from the sale of the Tsunami Video is donated to
Unicef. Some sample videos available on the site. Check it out!

skinnysuge0-tsunami@yahoo.com wrote:

> Tsunami Disaster Video and Photo CD-Rom now available. Approximately
> 650 Megabytes of Tsunami Video footage from before, during and after
> the deadly tsunami waves hit in December 2004.
>
> The videos and photos contain extremely graphic scenes. Get your copy
> of the Tsunami Video and Photo CD from
> http://www.sci-bercellar.com/tsunami
>
> 50% of the funds from the sale of the Tsunami Video is donated to
> Unicef. Some sample videos available on the site. Check it out!

Wow.. This is really slimy!

Taking someone else's video, placing it on-line, asking for people to
pay 10 bucks for the privilege of watching these videos, and giving a
mere 50%, which is a claim, sinks humanity to a new all time low..

Plllleeeesss..

-Richard

"Richard Ragon" <bsema04@hananho.com> wrote in message
> skinnysuge0-tsunami@yahoo.com wrote:
>
>> Tsunami Disaster Video and Photo CD-Rom now available. Approximately
>> 650 Megabytes of Tsunami Video footage from before, during and after
>> the deadly tsunami waves hit in December 2004.
>>
>> The videos and photos contain extremely graphic scenes. Get your copy
>> of the Tsunami Video and Photo CD from
>> http://www.sci-bercellar.com/tsunami
>>
>> 50% of the funds from the sale of the Tsunami Video is donated to
>> Unicef. Some sample videos available on the site. Check it out!
>
> Wow.. This is really slimy!
>
> Taking someone else's video, placing it on-line, asking for people to pay
> 10 bucks for the privilege of watching these videos, and giving a mere
> 50%, which is a claim, sinks humanity to a new all time low..
>
> Plllleeeesss..
>
> -Richard

One could argue that all of the agencies are helpful because they employ
people. You don't think the heads of the Red Cross or Unicef work for
peanuts, do you? They make HUGE salaries, and someone pays them. We
do...with charity.

Susan

skinnysuge0-tsunami@yahoo.com wrote:

>Tsunami Disaster Video and Photo CD-Rom now available. Approximately
>650 Megabytes of Tsunami Video footage from before, during and after
>the deadly tsunami waves hit in December 2004.
>
>The videos and photos contain extremely graphic scenes. Get your copy
>of the Tsunami Video and Photo CD from
>http://www.sci-bercellar.com/tsunami
>
>50% of the funds from the sale of the Tsunami Video is donated to
>Unicef. Some sample videos available on the site. Check it out!

This has got to be an all time low, even on the internet!

skinnysuge0-tsunami@yahoo.com wrote:
> Tsunami Disaster Video and Photo CD-Rom now available. Approximately
> 650 Megabytes of Tsunami Video footage from before, during and after
> the deadly tsunami waves hit in December 2004.
>
> The videos and photos contain extremely graphic scenes. Get your copy
> of the Tsunami Video and Photo CD from
> http://www.sci-bercellar.com/tsunami
>
> 50% of the funds from the sale of the Tsunami Video is donated to
> Unicef. Some sample videos available on the site. Check it out!

can anyone get any lower, using someone elses video, trying to extract
money from an disaster that killed 230K people

worse than that this "person" is not even local to the areas effected,
they are in the US.

looking at the site, seems ebay did the right thing and kicked them off

this person was posting from google, but actually came from:

12.183.9.50 (sniper.1internet.us)

the site:

http://www.sci-bercellar.com (12.183.9.24)

is hosted by:

NUMBER ONE INTERNET SERVICES NUMBER-O43-8 (NET-12-183-8-0-1)
12.183.8.0 - 12.183.15.255

abuse emails to:

abuse@1internet.us

with a copy to

sales@1internet.us

lets see how long it takes them to kick this "person" off there network

---
Web: www.sol4.net
Jabber: TheMartian@jabber.org.au
Block List: sol4.net/spam_blocks.shtml