Windows XP SP 2 won't connect thru remote desktop - NAV 2005

I had searched google for this for weeks since SP2 was installed and
today I got a break.

What must people have not realized is that NAV 2005 in my case was
blocking the connection. I Removed Internet Worm Protection on NAV
options and boom it worked.

One thing I have got along with this protection just fine to stay away
from spywares, trijans and etc. I am a litle scared now but if I have
any updates about this I will post in here any new information please
let me know too.

This is a useful reminder.

Many people with existing Symantec antivirus applications are choosing the
option, for another $10 or so, to upgrade to a more complex product when it
comes time to renew.

They don't think of the new product as more than the original antivirus
protection, but it is--it includes aspects of a firewall.

You should be able to configure the product to allow Remote Desktop traffic
in, and still get the benefit of other protections it offers, but I can't
tell you how to do this.

I'd recommend searching in Symantec's online KB support offerings--I've had
good luck there in the past. If you find it, let us know please?