Windows XP SP 2 won't connect thru remote desktop - NAV 2005

I had searched google for this for weeks since SP2 was installed and
today I got a break.

What must people have not realized is that NAV 2005 in my case was
blocking the connection. I Removed Internet Worm Protection on NAV
options and boom it worked.

One thing I have got along with this protection just fine to stay away
from spywares, trijans and etc. I am a litle scared now but if I have
any updates about this I will post in here any new information please
let me know too.
1 answer Last reply
More about windows connect remote desktop 2005

    This is a useful reminder.

    Many people with existing Symantec antivirus applications are choosing the
    option, for another $10 or so, to upgrade to a more complex product when it
    comes time to renew.

    They don't think of the new product as more than the original antivirus
    protection, but it is--it includes aspects of a firewall.

    You should be able to configure the product to allow Remote Desktop traffic
    in, and still get the benefit of other protections it offers, but I can't
    tell you how to do this.

    I'd recommend searching in Symantec's online KB support offerings--I've had
    good luck there in the past. If you find it, let us know please?

    "Adriano Araujo" <adrianoa@seeyouinatlanta.com> wrote in message
    >I had searched google for this for weeks since SP2 was installed and
    > today I got a break.
    >
    > What must people have not realized is that NAV 2005 in my case was
    > blocking the connection. I Removed Internet Worm Protection on NAV
    > options and boom it worked.
    >
    > One thing I have got along with this protection just fine to stay away
    > from spywares, trijans and etc. I am a litle scared now but if I have
    > any updates about this I will post in here any new information please
    > let me know too.

Remote Desktop Connection Windows XP