Still photos from a DVD video?

Brian

Distinguished
Sep 9, 2003
Archived from groups: rec.video.desktop,alt.video.dvd.software (More info?)

I'm looking for a suitable program that can save still photos to the
hard drive of my computer from a DVD disc that has been created from a
DVD Recorder.

Regards Brian

Archived from groups: rec.video.desktop,alt.video.dvd.software (More info?)

Many software DVD players have a 'snapshot' feature. Try PowerDVD -
one of the best IMHO. Sonic's CinePlayer also provides this
capability. WinDVD probably does too.

Archived from groups: rec.video.desktop,alt.video.dvd.software (More info?)

> I'm looking for a suitable program that can save still photos to the
> hard drive of my computer from a DVD disc that has been created from a
> DVD Recorder.
>
> Regards Brian

Most DVD software will have the ability to capture photos of the movie your
watching. In WinDVD you would press the "p" key on your keyboard. It will
take a snap shot of each frame of the movie being played as quick as you can
press the key.