RDP 2003 SERVER IN ADMIN MODE NOT WORKING

I have three windows 2003 std servers with remote desktop enabled
(IEESC has been removed) but I can't connect to them using remote
desktop. All three are on the same subnet and switch.
I can't even remote desktop from one of the offending servers to
another of the offending three.
All three are operating as stand alone servers at pressent.
Any ideas on how I can remote desktop to them or even between them
Paul
3 answers Last reply
More about 2003 server admin mode working

    oopps
    1. the admins do have passwords
    2. the admins are in the RDU group
    3. When I try to connectfrom one server to another i get the standard
    err message " the client could not connect to the remote computer"

    RDP is enabled via the system applet and the "Terminal Services"
    service is running

    Hi
    paulgobey@liberata.com wrote:
    > I have three windows 2003 std servers with remote desktop enabled
    > (IEESC has been removed) but I can't connect to them using remote
    > desktop. All three are on the same subnet and switch.
    > I can't even remote desktop from one of the offending servers to
    > another of the offending three.
    > All three are operating as stand alone servers at pressent.
    > Any ideas on how I can remote desktop to them or even between them
    > Paul

    Could you please describe what means "cannot connect".
    1. Check if the Admin-Account has a password.
    2. Check if Administrators are members of group "Remote Desktop Users"
    3. Describe your problem a little bit better.

    Greets

    Peter

    If you run "netstat -ano", do you see an entry listening on TCP Port
    3389?
    ---
    Jeffrey Randow (Windows Networking MVP)

    http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com
    Windows Network Technology Community -
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/community/centers/networking/default.mspx
    Windows Home Networking Community -
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/communities/wireless.mspx

    On 7 Dec 2004 02:17:11 -0800, paulgobey@liberata.com wrote:

    >I have three windows 2003 std servers with remote desktop enabled
    >(IEESC has been removed) but I can't connect to them using remote
    >desktop. All three are on the same subnet and switch.
    >I can't even remote desktop from one of the offending servers to
    >another of the offending three.
    >All three are operating as stand alone servers at pressent.
    >Any ideas on how I can remote desktop to them or even between them
    >Paul

Remote Desktop Windows Server 2003 Servers Windows XP