LOW PROFILE CARD

What is a "low profile" tuner card. It sounds like something designed to
fit a laptop. Will a "low profile" card fit in my desktop?

Jen Meyer wrote:
> What is a "low profile" tuner card. It sounds like something designed to
> fit a laptop.

No.

> Will a "low profile" card fit in my desktop?

Yes.

--
-WD

Many years ago manufacturers used some variation on low profile for
cards that would only require one slot . Some of the cards were so
bulky that they covered two or more slots on the motherboard.