Accessing Dynamic IP - Solution

My office PC runs thru a router which obtains a dynamic IP address each day.
Is there a program out there that I can run on my PC and have it
automatically publish this IP address to a web page or some other method --
so I can get the current IP and access the machine remotely?

TIA
BD

Yep... I use a *FREE* service from No-IP.com to do exactly that so I can reach my home LAN from a
remote location using a fully qualified domain name...

http://www.no-ip.com

There are others, some free and some not, that others use including...

http://www.directupdate.net/
http://www.dyndns.org/comtransition/

--
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

Ben D. wrote:
> My office PC runs thru a router which obtains a dynamic IP address
> each day. Is there a program out there that I can run on my PC and
> have it automatically publish this IP address to a web page or some
> other method -- so I can get the current IP and access the machine
> remotely?

dyndns.org

--
<- Shenan ->

Thanks Shenan and Sooner! Both of your suggestions look perfect!

BD

Ben D. wrote:
> Thanks Shenan and Sooner! Both of your suggestions look perfect!

No problem! Glad you found the suggestions here useful.

--
<- Shenan ->