Configuring Windows XP to be a VPN Server

I want to connect from my laptop at my home to my office LAN, my office
connect to de internet throu router. I understood the steps to configure the
LAptop (Client side) but I cannot find what to do at my office side, the
router isn't VPN router has NAT and the computers at the office works with
windows xp. does anybody has an hint?

--
Thanks
1 answer Last reply

    You will need to have access to the router at the office in order to
    forward TCP Port 1723 and enable GRE/PPTP Passthrough to your proposed
    VPN server... Take a look at http://www.portforward.org for
    information on how to do this...

    As for setting up a VPN server on Windows XP, take a look at
    http://www.onecomputerguy.com/networking/xp_vpn_server.htm

    HTH
    ---
    Jeffrey Randow (Windows Networking MVP)

    http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com
    Windows Network Technology Community -
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/community/centers/networking/default.mspx
    Windows Home Networking Community -
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/communities/wireless.mspx

    On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 03:55:02 -0800, "lefrench"
    <lefrench@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

    >I want to connect from my laptop at my home to my office LAN, my office
    >connect to de internet throu router. I understood the steps to configure the
    >LAptop (Client side) but I cannot find what to do at my office side, the
    >router isn't VPN router has NAT and the computers at the office works with
    >windows xp. does anybody has an hint?

Routers Connection Office Windows XP