Configuring Windows XP to be a VPN Server

I want to connect from my laptop at my home to my office LAN, my office
connect to de internet throu router. I understood the steps to configure the
LAptop (Client side) but I cannot find what to do at my office side, the
router isn't VPN router has NAT and the computers at the office works with
windows xp. does anybody has an hint?

--
Thanks

You will need to have access to the router at the office in order to
forward TCP Port 1723 and enable GRE/PPTP Passthrough to your proposed
VPN server... Take a look at http://www.portforward.org for
information on how to do this...

As for setting up a VPN server on Windows XP, take a look at
http://www.onecomputerguy.com/networking/xp_vpn_server.htm

HTH
---
Jeffrey Randow (Windows Networking MVP)