Sign in with
Your question

mirotek scsi scanner cable help

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Anonymous
October 24, 2001 7:45:22 PM

help. can you guys tell me what kind of cable i need to go from my scanner which is a microtek, model no mrs-600e3 to the card . the fcc id is fgtaha2940-42 on the card, another number below the bar code is bboe4370wdk. can you guys help. a friend gave me the scanner but could not remeber what kind of cable. thanks.

garyshipwright
Anonymous
November 12, 2001 1:59:25 AM

I don't think you need a special cable to connect your scanner to the scsi card, just an scsi one. You should ask microtek and they'll tell you which one you need exactly.
Anonymous
November 18, 2001 7:19:41 PM

Try <A HREF="http://www.microtekusa.com/tips.html" target="_new">here for more on Microtek</A>. I had a look for your model but you either gave the wrong model number or it isnt listed!
Does that PCI/scsi adapter card have a name?
My scsi scanner use to use a DB25 -DB25 (25 pin) male cable, but since I bought the new adapter card I had to get a DB 25 to 68 pin cable. So just count the pins on each end and work out if its a male end or female end, most good stores should have them.

<font color=orange>Beam</font color=orange><font color=red> me</font color=red><font color=green> up</font color=green><font color=blue> Scotty</font color=blue> :wink:
!