Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

mirotek scsi scanner cable help

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
October 24, 2001 7:45:22 PM

help. can you guys tell me what kind of cable i need to go from my scanner which is a microtek, model no mrs-600e3 to the card . the fcc id is fgtaha2940-42 on the card, another number below the bar code is bboe4370wdk. can you guys help. a friend gave me the scanner but could not remeber what kind of cable. thanks.

November 12, 2001 1:59:25 AM

I don't think you need a special cable to connect your scanner to the scsi card, just an scsi one. You should ask microtek and they'll tell you which one you need exactly.
November 18, 2001 7:19:41 PM

Try <A HREF="" target="_new">here for more on Microtek</A>. I had a look for your model but you either gave the wrong model number or it isnt listed!
Does that PCI/scsi adapter card have a name?
My scsi scanner use to use a DB25 -DB25 (25 pin) male cable, but since I bought the new adapter card I had to get a DB 25 to 68 pin cable. So just count the pins on each end and work out if its a male end or female end, most good stores should have them.

<font color=orange>Beam</font color=orange><font color=red> me</font color=red><font color=green> up</font color=green><font color=blue> Scotty</font color=blue> :wink: