Steam Down??

Last response: in Video Games
Share
June 14, 2004 11:00:56 PM

Its 19.45 uk time...........is steam down or is my pc f**ked??

tia

Tony

More about : steam

June 15, 2004 5:03:12 AM

well its six hours later now, but steam is working. last weekend i thought
steam was down but it turned out to be my pc. reinstall steam completely
(backup your custom maps to make it faster ) it was caused by a virus for me
so maybe run a scan after you reinstall but that was just me. good luck.

"Tony" <Tony@askme.com> wrote in message
> Its 19.45 uk time...........is steam down or is my pc f**ked??
>

> tia
>

> Tony
June 16, 2004 3:00:08 PM

On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 01:03:12 GMT, "Alex" <blaghlakj@goaway.org> wrote:

>well its six hours later now, but steam is working. last weekend i thought
>steam was down but it turned out to be my pc. reinstall steam completely
>(backup your custom maps to make it faster ) it was caused by a virus for me
>so maybe run a scan after you reinstall but that was just me. good luck.
>
>"Tony" <Tony@askme.com> wrote in message
>> Its 19.45 uk time...........is steam down or is my pc f**ked??
>>

>> tia
>>

>> Tony

I tried again about an hour later and it was fine.

Many thanks anyway

Tony
!