Steam Down??

Its 19.45 uk time...........is steam down or is my pc f**ked??

tia

Tony
2 answers Last reply
More about steam down

    well its six hours later now, but steam is working. last weekend i thought
    steam was down but it turned out to be my pc. reinstall steam completely
    (backup your custom maps to make it faster ) it was caused by a virus for me
    so maybe run a scan after you reinstall but that was just me. good luck.

    On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 01:03:12 GMT, "Alex" <blaghlakj@goaway.org> wrote:

    >well its six hours later now, but steam is working. last weekend i thought
    >steam was down but it turned out to be my pc. reinstall steam completely
    >(backup your custom maps to make it faster ) it was caused by a virus for me
    >so maybe run a scan after you reinstall but that was just me. good luck.
    >
    >"Tony" <Tony@askme.com> wrote in message
    >> Its 19.45 uk time...........is steam down or is my pc f**ked??
    >>

    >> tia
    >>

    >> Tony

    I tried again about an hour later and it was fine.

    Many thanks anyway

    Tony

Games Steam Video Games