Logging of Remote Desktop

TC

Hi,

I am trying to find a way to log access to my computer for all
connections from Remote Desktop. Both Sucessful and Failures.

Can you tell me how to do this?

Also weather the just disconnect or log off or if they rebooted, etc.

Thank you,

TC

Look at the "Logging" section of this page for help...

Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

"TC" <fake@fake.fak> wrote in message news:1b7hr0ldal3kaeouq93oh2vdlgl4gs5ted@4ax.com...
> Hi,
>
> I am trying to find a way to log access to my computer for all
> connections from Remote Desktop. Both Sucessful and Failures.
>
> Can you tell me how to do this?
>
> Also weather the just disconnect or log off or if they rebooted, etc.
>
> Thank you,
>
> TC

TC

that worked. THANK YOU!