Onece th VPN connection is done, how do I find the sharing folders in my
company LAN. I can have access even to router setup page. If I try to find
the compures by the name the finder does not. Any Help?

The company have router the IP is 192.168.2.1 I forward the necesary port to
a xp profesional compurer with static IP that is the VPN Server, gave in the
properties of the incoming TCP/IP IP IP adress that will not have conflict.
The Router gave the IP adress in the LAN

The Client is Behind a Router, Router IP is 192.168.5.1

--
Thanks

lefrench <lefrench@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> Onece th VPN connection is done, how do I find the sharing folders in
> my company LAN. I can have access even to router setup page. If I try
> to find the compures by the name the finder does not.

It is unlikely that you will get either browsing, or referring to PCs by
name, to work over the VPN link.

If you know the IP address of the PC whose shares you wish to link to (let
us call it 192.168.aa.bb), click "Start", click "Run", and type in:

\\192.168.aa.bb

This should open a window showing the available shares for the PC.

--
Robin Walker
rdhw@cam.ac.uk