Wireless connections mysteriously stopped working

I have a laptop with the centrino wireless capability. When I first bought
the laptop, I set up a wireless router with my desktop and they were both
able to access internet and share files. I'm not sure what I might have
done, but now when I try to connect to not only my home network or ANY
wireless networks... they are unavailable. Actually, they aren't even
listed by my laptop. It just says that there are no nearby networks. I have
my firewall turned off and it still doesn't work. Please help if you can.
1 answer Last reply
More about wireless connections mysteriously stopped working

    Don't forget to turn radio ON (use Proset utility or button on your laptop).

    --PA

    "David" <David@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:3EAB1749-8690-4EB4-81ED-857DC3879D14@microsoft.com...
    > I have a laptop with the centrino wireless capability. When I first bought
    > the laptop, I set up a wireless router with my desktop and they were both
    > able to access internet and share files. I'm not sure what I might have
    > done, but now when I try to connect to not only my home network or ANY
    > wireless networks... they are unavailable. Actually, they aren't even
    > listed by my laptop. It just says that there are no nearby networks. I have
    > my firewall turned off and it still doesn't work. Please help if you can.

Wireless Laptops Wireless Connections Wireless Networking