remote desktop connection

I'm able to connect remotely to a user but when i connect it log off the user
until i'a done and then i have to tell her that she can log in.

Is there a way that we can both can see the desktop so i can show her what
to do on certain problemes?

I want her to see what I'm doing for her to be able to fix the probleme the
next time it apears.

Thank's for your help
--
microsoft (mcp)
1 answer Last reply

    Not with the native Remote Desktop functionality. If your both running XP (Pro or Home) look at
    using Remote Assistance.

    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/helpandsupport/learnmore/remoteassist/intro.mspx
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;305608

    --
    Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

    "dusty" <dusty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I'm able to connect remotely to a user but when i connect it log off the user
    > until i'a done and then i have to tell her that she can log in.
    >
    > Is there a way that we can both can see the desktop so i can show her what
    > to do on certain problemes?
    >
    > I want her to see what I'm doing for her to be able to fix the probleme the
    > next time it apears.
    >
    > Thank's for your help
    > --
    > microsoft (mcp)

Remote Desktop Connection Microsoft Windows XP