Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

So how do Fuji camera rank?

Last response: in Computer Peripherals
Share
Anonymous
June 20, 2005 12:11:20 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras (More info?)

The camera I'm looking at right now to buy is a Fuji and I was wondering how
they rank compared to other top manufacturers. Thank you.

--

More about : fuji camera rank

Anonymous
June 20, 2005 2:04:14 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras (More info?)

"Dirty Redpool" <dirtredpooll@something.something> wrote in message
news:ISute.1749791$6l.616619@pd7tw2no...
> The camera I'm looking at right now to buy is a Fuji and I was wondering
> how
> they rank compared to other top manufacturers. Thank you.
>
> --
>

Go to the review sites and compare.
http://www.dpreview.com/
http://www.imaging-resource.com/
http://www.steves-digicams.com/

--
CSM1
http://www.carlmcmillan.com
--
June 20, 2005 9:14:13 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras (More info?)

"CSM1" <nomoremail@nomail.com> wrote in message
news:ywwte.168$Lj2.13@newssvr12.news.prodigy.com...
> "Dirty Redpool" <dirtredpooll@something.something> wrote in message
> news:ISute.1749791$6l.616619@pd7tw2no...
> > The camera I'm looking at right now to buy is a Fuji and I was wondering
> > how
> > they rank compared to other top manufacturers. Thank you.
> >
> > --
> >
>
> Go to the review sites and compare.
> http://www.dpreview.com/
> http://www.imaging-resource.com/
> http://www.steves-digicams.com/
>
> --
> CSM1
> http://www.carlmcmillan.com
> --
>
This can depend on the camera.
I think the July issue (out now) of consumer reports has all of them rated
for INITIAL quality!
-Pete
Related resources
Anonymous
June 20, 2005 10:37:14 PM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras (More info?)

Dirty Redpool wrote:

> The camera I'm looking at right now to buy is a Fuji and I was wondering
> how they rank compared to other top manufacturers. Thank you.
>
> --

Dirty,
I've got a Fuji S7000 here. I love it.
Also, my last camera was a fine pix xxx don't remember the number, but it
worked great.
Both fuji's have been plug and play with Windows and Linux, and don't need
special drivers or software to get the pics off of them. I like that.

Cheers,

Robert

--
Mandriva 2005 x86-4
Kernel 2.6.11-6
Athlon 3700+ 2gig Ram
Anonymous
June 21, 2005 12:51:18 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras (More info?)

"Dirty Redpool" <dirtredpooll@something.something> wrote in message
news:ISute.1749791$6l.616619@pd7tw2no...
> The camera I'm looking at right now to buy is a Fuji and I was wondering
how
> they rank compared to other top manufacturers. Thank you.
>
> --
>
I'm very happy with my finepix 2800z I had an early problem with the lcd but
customer service were brilliant and I had it sorted and back inside a week
(NB this was a grey import with 12month uk warranty) good colour balance if
there is one niggle it is in low light the lcd is a bit awkward to see
otherwise cracking value on a 6x optical zoom camera
Derek
Anonymous
June 21, 2005 1:25:10 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras (More info?)

Pete wrote:
> "CSM1" <nomoremail@nomail.com> wrote in message
> news:ywwte.168$Lj2.13@newssvr12.news.prodigy.com...
>> "Dirty Redpool" <dirtredpooll@something.something> wrote in message
>> news:ISute.1749791$6l.616619@pd7tw2no...
>>> The camera I'm looking at right now to buy is a Fuji and I was
>>> wondering how
>>> they rank compared to other top manufacturers. Thank you.
>>>
>>> --
>>>
>>
>> Go to the review sites and compare.
>> http://www.dpreview.com/
>> http://www.imaging-resource.com/
>> http://www.steves-digicams.com/
>>
>> --
>> CSM1
>> http://www.carlmcmillan.com
>> --
>>
> This can depend on the camera.
> I think the July issue (out now) of consumer reports has all of them
> rated for INITIAL quality!
> -Pete

Yeah, that's why I was asking here. Reviews tend to discuss the initial
reaction, but I'm looking more for long-term. I want a camera that I can
rely on for the next few years.

--
Anonymous
June 21, 2005 4:57:04 AM

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.dcameras (More info?)

Stay away from Kodak then.

"Dirty Redpool" <dirtredpooll@something.something> wrote in message
news:WuGte.1754317$6l.930173@pd7tw2no...
> Pete wrote:
>> "CSM1" <nomoremail@nomail.com> wrote in message
>> news:ywwte.168$Lj2.13@newssvr12.news.prodigy.com...
>>> "Dirty Redpool" <dirtredpooll@something.something> wrote in message
>>> news:ISute.1749791$6l.616619@pd7tw2no...
>>>> The camera I'm looking at right now to buy is a Fuji and I was
>>>> wondering how
>>>> they rank compared to other top manufacturers. Thank you.
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>>
>>>
>>> Go to the review sites and compare.
>>> http://www.dpreview.com/
>>> http://www.imaging-resource.com/
>>> http://www.steves-digicams.com/
>>>
>>> --
>>> CSM1
>>> http://www.carlmcmillan.com
>>> --
>>>
>> This can depend on the camera.
>> I think the July issue (out now) of consumer reports has all of them
>> rated for INITIAL quality!
>> -Pete
>
> Yeah, that's why I was asking here. Reviews tend to discuss the initial
> reaction, but I'm looking more for long-term. I want a camera that I can
> rely on for the next few years.
>
> --
>
>
>
!