Terminal Services Logs

Does anyone know where I can find the logs for terminal services on Server
2003. I just need to know the basics, who logged on at what time and when
they logged off or if the connection was broken without logging off.

Is this set up by default? I can't seem to find any information on it.
Whenever I try to search for "Log", I only come up with a few thousand
entries on "Logging In" and "Logging Out"

Thanks,
-Ryan

Maybe this page will help...

http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/WindowsServ/2003/standard/proddocs/en-us/Default.asp?url=/resources/documentation/WindowsServ/2003/standard/proddocs/en-us/518.asp