Creating mpg's in Adobe Premeire

I'm new at using Adobe Premiere so forgive me if this sounds really
dumb, but how do I save whatever I've created as an mpg? I've looked
through the export menu and only see avi and mov formats.

<periclytes@gmail.com> wrote ...
> I'm new at using Adobe Premiere so forgive me if this sounds really
> dumb, but how do I save whatever I've created as an mpg? I've looked
> through the export menu and only see avi and mov formats.

What version are you using? I can find it in 6.5 and 7.0 ("Pro")

File ---> Export----> Adobe Media Encoder