RDP, Server2K, Term.Server. Application server

So am I to conclude that RDP from a 2k or XP to a 2000server will not map
local resources such as hard drives?????
So it ain't so.

it IS so, sorry to say.

That is, as far as drives are concerned. Printer mapping was there in RDP
5.0 which is what is implemented in 2000.

Drive mapping requires 5.1, which is XP and newer, and I think 2003 may be
up to 5.2 by now.

"BrianMultiLanguage" <BrianMultiLanguage@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:7FAC2F6B-E66A-4BB8-B2D1-687A3CE990FF@microsoft.com...