flush entity packet

I'm on 56k and have a new, pretty fast computer. This error has
started showing up recently and is driving me insane. Is there a
solution? TIA

> I also entered the commands you listed below - not sure if they
> contributed to the improvement - Question I have is that do I have to
> enter those three commands every time I log onto CS or is it a one
> time thing?
>
> thanks

Its just a one-time thing. If you find playing on a 300 ping acceptable,
then you've probably found the best settings for your situation :)
Unfortunate about your virus scanner though (note: it shouldn't be
necessary to turn that off, since as far as I know, it pretty much only
uses internet traffic to update itself, depending on the client).

I hope you get broadband, you will enjoy the experience much more :)

Felix