Flash Gun to use with Panasonic FZ20

Just got one yesterday and I think it's great. I am also looking to getting
a flashgun for it. Now I know that the Panasonic model if fairly expensive
so I'm looking for a budget model which is compatable. I'm in the UK by the
way.

Best wishes
Big Craigie

"Big Craigie" <bigcraigieyourclothes13@yahoo.co.uk> wrote in message
> Just got one yesterday and I think it's great. I am also looking to
> getting
> a flashgun for it. Now I know that the Panasonic model if fairly expensive
> so I'm looking for a budget model which is compatable. I'm in the UK by
> the
> way.
>
> Best wishes
> Big Craigie

Bit late I know but I was recommended the Sunpack Auto 383 - bought one and
never looked back!
Geoff

TRENDING THREADS