Panasonic FZ20 or Sony H1

RH

I'm getting ready to upgrade cameras from a Fuji 5000.
I've narrowed down between two cameras.
The FZ20 or the new H1.
Any owners wish to offer an opinion on how they like theirs?

Tnx

I LOVE my Panasonic FZ20. Here is my phot pgae to check out some
examples: http://www.pjcook.com/12301.html
-PJ

n Thu, 23 Jun 2005 03:55:23 GMT, RH <p51d007@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I'm getting ready to upgrade cameras from a Fuji 5000.
>I've narrowed down between two cameras.
>The FZ20 or the new H1.
>Any owners wish to offer an opinion on how they like theirs?
>
>Tnx

Jan

RH wrote:
> I'm getting ready to upgrade cameras from a Fuji 5000.
> I've narrowed down between two cameras.
> The FZ20 or the new H1.
> Any owners wish to offer an opinion on how they like theirs?
>
> Tnx

Perhaps this will help you put he issue in some perspective. I have had
a DSC-P51, P92, an FZ-1. and FZ-5 (all sold) and now an FZ-20. The
FZ-20 far exceeds my expectations and I love it.

I also have a D100 with VR lenses, plus a whole slew of older,
outstanding Nikon lenses which work on it. Rarely do I use the D100 -
and I do consider it to be one of the finest products out of Nikon.

I'm not familiar with the H1, although I feel that Sony makes some fine
equipment.

Jan

Panasonic is better because the lens is design by lecia

"RH" <p51d007@hotmail.com>
???????:uickb19cgknr54r2gpjmp23u7ur451akpm@4ax.com...