How do i get my computer to listen for port 3389?

December 22, 2004 8:01:02 PM

netstat -a shows my computer is not listening for that port...how do I make
this happen?
Anonymous
December 22, 2004 10:08:01 PM

Enable Remote Desktop if its an XP Pro machine...

Additional help...

http://theillustratednetwork.mvps.org/RemoteDesktop/Rem...

--
Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

"Mad Force" <MadForce@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> netstat -a shows my computer is not listening for that port...how do I make
> this happen?
Anonymous
December 22, 2004 10:08:02 PM

Thanks. Can you answer my other question three down titled, "Subject: Remote
Desktop connection speed lags after repeated connections"

!