DCS-900 webcam: works well with Linksys wireless router?

I have cable modem hooked up to one of the Linksys wireless routers,
and I was wondering if this works OK with the DCS-900 internet webcam.
How far away can I position the camera from the wireless router for it
to pick up?
chumley
1 answer Last reply
More about webcam works linksys wireless router

    In article <1107455791.208521.240280@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>,
    springb2k@yahoo.com says...
    > Subject: DCS-900 webcam: works well with Linksys wireless router?
    > From: "Chumley Walrus" <springb2k@yahoo.com>
    > Newsgroups: rec.video.desktop
    >
    > I have cable modem hooked up to one of the Linksys wireless routers,
    > and I was wondering if this works OK with the DCS-900 internet webcam.
    > How far away can I position the camera from the wireless router for it
    > to pick up?
    > chumley

    The DCS-900 isn't wireless so that wouldn't work at all but if you have
    the DCS-900W then it should work fine with any wireless router.
    --
    http://www.ramsays-online.com

Tuner Cards Wireless Router Webcams Linksys Graphics