DCS-900 webcam: works well with Linksys wireless router?

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
February 3, 2005 1:36:31 PM

I have cable modem hooked up to one of the Linksys wireless routers,
and I was wondering if this works OK with the DCS-900 internet webcam.
How far away can I position the camera from the wireless router for it
to pick up?
chumley
Anonymous
February 9, 2005 8:35:14 PM

In article <1107455791.208521.240280@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>,
springb2k@yahoo.com says...
> Subject: DCS-900 webcam: works well with Linksys wireless router?
> From: "Chumley Walrus" <springb2k@yahoo.com>
> Newsgroups: rec.video.desktop
>
> I have cable modem hooked up to one of the Linksys wireless routers,
> and I was wondering if this works OK with the DCS-900 internet webcam.
> How far away can I position the camera from the wireless router for it
> to pick up?
> chumley

The DCS-900 isn't wireless so that wouldn't work at all but if you have
the DCS-900W then it should work fine with any wireless router.
--
http://www.ramsays-online.com