I keep getting an error message 10093:Successful WSAStartup notyet performed.
I can not access theinternet remotely, yet my laptop will pick up the router
and is connected. There is not any hardware issues. I've downloaded the
hotfix for 10093 and still have a problem. The only information I can find
says to disable the WSA in the control panel, however, I have no idea how to
do that or if that is the problem. Can anyone please help?

Take a look at http://tinyurl.com/5zszs and see if that helps your
situation...
---
Jeffrey Randow (Windows Networking MVP)

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com
Windows Network Technology Community -
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsserver2003/community/centers/networking/default.mspx
Windows Home Networking Community -
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/expertzone/communities/wireless.mspx

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 12:13:02 -0800, Tracie
<Tracie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>10093:Successful WSAStartup

TRENDING THREADS