ebay sales?

Has anybody here ever (tried to) sell videos/ DVDs via ebay or amazon?
or yahoo shopping?

Was it the best thing youve ever done or was it a waste of time?

Is there a 'right' way to do it?
Anything you may have learned that you'd like to pass on?

I routinely sell my DVD on Ebay....it's cheap advertising.....
Len

--
Order the new "Accordion Evolution" video or DVD
http://users.accesscomm.ca/limbery/

"funnypolack" <funnypolack@mac.com> wrote in message
> Has anybody here ever (tried to) sell videos/ DVDs via ebay or amazon?
> or yahoo shopping?
>

> Was it the best thing youve ever done or was it a waste of time?
>
> Is there a 'right' way to do it?
> Anything you may have learned that you'd like to pass on?

TRENDING THREADS