Remote Assistance Not Starting

I'm trying to use MSN Messenger to start Remote Assistance with somebody
else, and when they send an invite, I choose Accept, but then nothing
happens. My screen says I have accepted the invite, but his screen still
shows nothing has happened (it doesn't even confirm the invite was accepted).
Am I missing something? The help files say to ""Take Control" on the Remote
Assistance Window, but where and what is the Remote Assistance Window?

Thanks
1 answer Last reply
More about remote assistance starting

    when you click to accept the person on the other end has to allow you to
    connect to their computer. Once that happens a remote assistance window
    comes up, where you can take control, which the other person also has to
    agree to.

    "superskiaholic" <superskiaholic@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > I'm trying to use MSN Messenger to start Remote Assistance with somebody
    > else, and when they send an invite, I choose Accept, but then nothing
    > happens. My screen says I have accepted the invite, but his screen still
    > shows nothing has happened (it doesn't even confirm the invite was
    > accepted).
    > Am I missing something? The help files say to ""Take Control" on the
    > Remote
    > Assistance Window, but where and what is the Remote Assistance Window?
    >
    > Thanks

Microsoft MSN Messenger Windows XP