Remote Assistance Not Starting

December 28, 2004 6:37:03 PM

I'm trying to use MSN Messenger to start Remote Assistance with somebody
else, and when they send an invite, I choose Accept, but then nothing
happens. My screen says I have accepted the invite, but his screen still
shows nothing has happened (it doesn't even confirm the invite was accepted).
Am I missing something? The help files say to ""Take Control" on the Remote
Assistance Window, but where and what is the Remote Assistance Window?

Thanks
Anonymous
December 28, 2004 11:37:24 PM

when you click to accept the person on the other end has to allow you to
connect to their computer. Once that happens a remote assistance window
comes up, where you can take control, which the other person also has to
agree to.

news:D 14E1E9B-59E7-4A75-B78E-57631699009F@microsoft.com...

!