Server Faves, History & Filters

Lo all,

For a while now my steam has been goosed, it never remembers my server
history, favourites or filter settings. I got peed off with it so did a
full clean reinstall thinking it would fix it, it didn't, and now im stuck,
anyone any ideas??

flOwenoL

-=http://milf-uk.net/=- <-- Clan Page
-= http://TheWiganClan.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/ =- <-- Friend clan page
1 answer Last reply
More about server faves history filters

    WebGangsta© wrote:

    > Lo all,
    >
    > For a while now my steam has been goosed, it never remembers my server
    > history, favourites or filter settings. I got peed off with it so did a
    > full clean reinstall thinking it would fix it, it didn't, and now im
    > stuck, anyone any ideas??

    Get a good game browser. This is so good I took out a lifetime membership.

    http://www.udpsoft.com/eye2/index.html

    Styvaen.

Clean Install Servers Video Games