WinTV-PVR 500MCE

I want to build a dual tuner PVR using Windows XP, BeyondTV 3.5 and
Hauppauge 500MCE card. It appears no one has any 500MCE in stock since
earlier January. Either this card is a hot seller or it is a buggy
first revision that no one wants to carry. Does anyone have experience
with this card?

sn.

flavius

Distinguished
Feb 2, 2005

Sid Ney wrote:

> I want to build a dual tuner PVR using Windows XP, BeyondTV 3.5 and
> Hauppauge 500MCE card. It appears no one has any 500MCE in stock since
> earlier January. Either this card is a hot seller or it is a buggy
> first revision that no one wants to carry. Does anyone have experience
> with this card?
>
> sn.

Check out the snapstream.com forum. You'll find lots people there that
use this card. -I personally prefer the 250.