Need help setting up

Can someone give me a step by step process of how to setup remote
computering. I have a laptop I would like to use as a client and a desktop I
would like to use as a host. I am using the Remote Desktop Connection
software that came with my computer.

Thanks Darnell
1 answer Last reply
More about need setting

    This page maybe of help... The Remote Desktop host, ie. the PC you want to access/control, must be
    running XP Pro...

    Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

    "Darnell" <Darnell@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Can someone give me a step by step process of how to setup remote
    > computering. I have a laptop I would like to use as a client and a desktop I
    > would like to use as a host. I am using the Remote Desktop Connection
    > software that came with my computer.
    >
    > Thanks Darnell

Windows XP