remote assistance cannott resolve host name error

When trying to work with another user through Messenger or through
e-mail(outlook) either of us requests remote Assistance and have the same
problem. we accept, but then get an error that says the other user's host
name can't be resolved. i have been through the posts here and followed what
i have found to know avail. i have changed ip addresses in the attatchement
through e-mail by getting my ip addres from whatismyip.com nad i have went
into regesitry to make sure SSDP and UPNP is in there corectly by what
windows support articles i have found. Any help would be most appreciated i
am out of ideas.

"Mekaneck" wrote:

> When trying to work with another user through Messenger or through
> e-mail(outlook) either of us requests remote Assistance and have the same
> problem. we accept, but then get an error that says the other user's host
> name can't be resolved. i have been through the posts here and followed what
> i have found to know avail. i have changed ip addresses in the attatchement
> through e-mail by getting my ip addres from whatismyip.com nad i have went
> into regesitry to make sure SSDP and UPNP is in there corectly by what
> windows support articles i have found. Any help would be most appreciated i
> am out of ideas.

Latest posts