remote assistance cannott resolve host name error

January 1, 2005 6:01:02 PM

When trying to work with another user through Messenger or through
e-mail(outlook) either of us requests remote Assistance and have the same
problem. we accept, but then get an error that says the other user's host
name can't be resolved. i have been through the posts here and followed what
i have found to know avail. i have changed ip addresses in the attatchement
through e-mail by getting my ip addres from whatismyip.com nad i have went
into regesitry to make sure SSDP and UPNP is in there corectly by what
windows support articles i have found. Any help would be most appreciated i
am out of ideas.
Anonymous
January 3, 2005 6:29:01 PM

!